Motorcycle Insurance

A motorcycle is more than just a means of transportation; it’s a lifestyle. And as every motorcycle enthusiast knows, along with the fun of open roads and the thrill of speed come unique risks.

Getting the best protection for you and your motorcycle can be a daunting task, as you must make sure to get proper coverage for losses, injuries, and property damages. At True Way Insurance, we understand the unique perils and risks that motorcycle owners face, and we can help you tailor a policy that meets your specific insurance needs.

Recreational Vehicles Insurance

Spending time outdoors with your friends and family is a great way to live life at its fullest, and these moments should be treasured. Since your favorite activities probably include some sort of vehicle, taking the proper cautionary measures it’s only reasonable. Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere, and getting an insurance policy that not only protects your recreational vehicles but also those operating them should be one of our priorities.

We offer coverage for various types of recreational vehicles. From motor homes, travel trailers and 5th wheel trailer to off-road vehicles such as dirt bikes, dune buggies, and even golf carts, we can help you find the Recreational Vehicle Insurance that’s right for you.

Boat/Watercraft Insurance

Protect your boat and your crew. Get quality Boat/Watercraft coverage so you and your loved ones can navigate with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are properly protected. Boats and watercrafts come in many different shapes and sizes, and at True Way Insurance we understand their particular traits as well as the insurance needs of boaters. Our experts can help you dip your toe in the waters of boat insurance and assist you as you build a personalized and customizable policy that makes sense for you.

Homeowner’s Insurance

Our Homeowners Insurance policies offer comprehensive coverage to protect your house and your belongings in the event of a disaster or accident. Our Home Insurance policies cover different types of incidents, including interior and exterior damage, loss or damage of personal belongings, and injuries that might occur inside your properties.

With affordable, tailor-made solutions, we help homeowners get the dependable coverage they deserve.

Fire Damage /DP3/DP1 Insurance

Accidents happen, and house fires are a common occurrence in the United States. Therefore, it’s important to protect your home, your belongings, and your loved ones in case something unfortunate should happen.

Our Fire Damage Insurance offers comprehensive and effective protection against this type of incidents. The options available include Dwelling Fire Form 1 (DP-1), which provides coverage for rental homes or properties. Some of the most common types of damage covered include fire and lightning, explosions, smoke, and vandalism.

Those looking for more comprehensive coverage may opt for Dwelling Fire Form 3 policies (DP-3), which provide protection for residential buildings and cover losses to the structure of the building, rental coverage, as well as personal liability. This option is ideal for landlords looking for the best fire coverage for their rental properties.

Condo/Townhouse Insurance

When you’re owner of a condo unit, you must keep in mind that the master policy of the building does not extend to the interior of your property. That is why you should consider purchasing a Condo Unit Insurance policy. With this type of coverage, you will make sure that your unit is protected, and any expenses would be covered by the insurer in case your belongings are stolen, your unit is damaged, or a guest suffers an injury.

On the other hand, owners of a townhouse, should also consider purchasing an insurance policy. In this case, the type of policy that works best for you will depend on whether you rent the townhouse or it belongs to a condo association. Whatever the case might be, insuring your property should be one of your top priorities as homeowner, and with our help you can find the coverage option that meets your specific needs at a competitive rate.

Renter’s Insurance

Renter’s Insurance is a type of coverage specifically designed for those who rent a place to live, instead of owning a house or an apartment. In most cases, a Renter’s Insurance policy will cover the expenses of repairing or replacing your belongings in case they are damaged or destroyed after an unfortunate event, such as a fire, theft, or a natural disaster. We also offer liability coverage, which is helpful in case you damage the place you rent due to negligence or a simple accident. This type of insurance may also cover accidents that happen to guests or their belongings inside the place you rent.

Mobile Home Insurance

Even when Mobile Home Insurance is not required by law, you should consider getting this coverage, especially when you are about to relocate in a mobile home park. When you purchase Mobile Home Insurance, you can personalize the coverage, complementing our standard policy and making sure you are protected in case an unfortunate event. From dwelling coverage to personal property damage, liability protection, and additional living expenses, we offer a wide range of endorsements for your Mobile Home Insurance, guaranteeing the most customizable and personalized coverage possible, tailored to your specific needs.

General Liability Insurance

Being a business owner can be extremely rewarding, yet the position also comes with a great number of responsibilities, as it involves taking care of clients, employees, and associates. Therefore, having a general liability insurance policy should be a top priority for all companies, regardless of their size.

A Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage policy provides financial protection to business owners in case of bodily and personal injury and property damage that occurs within the premises of their company and is caused by their operations, products, or employees.

Business Owner Property Insurance

Sometimes, a CGL may not be enough for your company. In that case, you might consider a Business Owner Property (BOP) insurance policy instead.

BOP insurance offers major protection for you and your business, and it’s a great way to make sure your company can maintain operations in spite of any accidents or unfortunate events.

This type of policy includes property insurance, business interruption insurance, and liability protection, all in one. Therefore, it’s an attractive option for small and medium-size businesses looking for comprehensive and dependable coverage.

Worker’s Compensation Insurance

Every business owner knows that their company’s most valuable asset is their employees, and having worker’s compensation insurance is the best way to ensure you protect your team.

Workers’ compensation is a specific kind of insurance policy that covers the medical expenses and a part of the lost wages of employees who happen to get injured or ill on the job. Rehabilitation and death benefits are also a part of this type of insurance.

At True Way Insurance we understand the importance of giving your employees the peace of mind that comes with knowing that they are covered in case something unfortunate should happen, and we are committed to working with you to find the best policy for you and your team.

Contractors GL & W. COMP, Insurance

Independent contractors often work under unique circumstances, and as a result, face several risks and challenges.

A contractor insurance policy will protect you in case you face financial debt as the result of a work-related accident. Besides, most clients require this type of insurance for you to start working with them. Construction workers, electricians, painters, plumbers, and landscapers are some of the types of work that require insurance.

Regardless of your trade, our team of experts can help you secure a customized policy designed with your specific needs in mind.

Bonds Insurance

State laws often require businesses to post bonds in order to operate.

In essence, a bond guarantees that the service specified in a contract will be completed. What the bond guarantees vary depending on the industry and the parties involved. For example, sometimes clients require a bond in order to agree to sign an agreement with a contractor.

Among the most common bonds there are auto dealer bonds, license and permit bonds, mortgage broker bonds, and utility bonds. Contact today our team of experts at True Way Insurance to learn more about our bonds or to get a quote.

Liability Insurance

Being in the transportation industry means dealing with a lot of potential risks that could result in injuries or property damage, as under certain circumstances even the slightest distraction can cause considerable harm.

A General Liability Insurance Policy is the best choice for managers and drivers alike, as it offers protection in case of an unfortunate event.

True Way offers a wide range of liability policies to meet all insurance needs so you can get the coverage that’s right for you and your company.

Cargo Insurance Insurance

For those in the transportation industry is critical to ensure the integrity of every shipment, so that the cargo being delivered reaches its destination in perfect conditions. However, accidents can happen, no matter how many precautions you take.

Our cargo insurance policy offers protection to freight loads against any possible risk of physical damage or loss caused by an external cause, allowing you, your drivers, and clients to breathe easy knowing that a dependable insurance company has your back.

Property Damage

Even the most experienced driver can make a mistake every once in a while, and when it comes to property damage in the trucking and transportation industries, the smallest blunder can have significant consequences. That’s why you should make sure your drivers and your company are protected against this type of scenario with a Property Damage insurance policy.

If any of your trucks happens to damage the building or vehicle of a third party, True Way Insurance will be there for you, taking care of the reparations so you can continue running your business without interruption.

Long Haul (48 states) Insurance

Driving over long periods of time and traveling long distances is a demanding task that entails specific risks and perils.

Long-haul insurance coverage is the best way to protect your trucking company against damage that a basic liability policy might not cover, especially when traveling across states.

True Way Insurance has been working with trucking industry professionals for more than 20 years. With our inside perspective and our personalized and customizable approach, we’ll help you find the best coverage for you and your company.